








<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Iris Users | Eatmon Dimopoulos | Activity</title>
	<link>https://irisusers.com/members/eatmodimopoul/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://irisusers.com/members/eatmodimopoul/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Eatmon Dimopoulos.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 02:15:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.5.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bae46f9c376480c9185539133a5e9c3</guid>
				<title>Eatmon Dimopoulos posted an update: When I started my business mail one or two of in years past, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://irisusers.com/activity/p/120882/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:14:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I started my business mail one or two of in years past, I was looking for any marketing or advertising tool that will bring achievement, long-lasting. This way, your content is going to be beneficial, but nonetheless pleasant simultaneously. <a href="http://www.cup.com/present/pnavi/present.cgi?mode=link&amp;id=26250&amp;url=http://phytolacca.com/phytolacca-decandra-berries-for-weight-loss-homeopathy-and-pains/" rel="nofollow">homeopathic medicine homeopathy</a> mastitis massage So, mastery of the subject matter you might be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-120882"><a href="https://irisusers.com/activity/p/120882/" rel="nofollow">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dde1d729221e7c00589f9a49387ee1d3</guid>
				<title>Eatmon Dimopoulos became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://irisusers.com/activity/p/120877/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:13:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>